Download it now!
A new 4-page NEMA Combination Starters Product Guide is now available. It contains everything needed to easily select, request a quote, and order the product configuration you need.
- Comprehensive offering, accessories, and modifications
- Technical data
- Quote form
Quickship Assembled Enclosed NEMA Combination Starters
In Stock & Ready to Configure
All Current configures and builds enclosed NEMA combination starters to your specifications with fast turnaround.
- Starter sizes 0 to 5
- Fused, non-fused, motor circuit protector, or molded case circuit breaker options
- Enclosure options
- NEMA Type 1, 3R/12, 4 painted, 4X stainless steel, and 4X fiberglass
- NEMA Type 7 & 9 hazardous location
- Full voltage non-reversing and reversing, and multi-speed configurations for use in a wide range of applications
- Pushbutton, selector switch, and pilot light configurations to meet your requirements
- Available with a range of accessories and modifications
- UL 508A labeled
We’re ready to configure the NEMA combination starter that meets your specifications. Contact us for a quick response quote.