To Our Valued Customers and Vendor Partners,
I am pleased to convey that All Current is fully operational and standing by to provide excellent service and support for your critical Need It Now electrical and power needs during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are well stocked and ready to continue production, fabrication, manufacturing, support, design and shipping during this crisis. We, at All Current, deeply value and appreciate the relationships we have built over 39 years with our customers and vendor partners. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the health and welfare of our partners, their businesses, and their employees. To that extent, we have put the following protocols in place to ensure our ability to provide you with uninterrupted support.
- Suspending all non-critical business travel.
- Moving internal face-to-face meetings to conference calls and webinar sessions.
- Immediately moving everyone with the capability to work from home status. This includes sales, support, engineering, and administration. Warehouse operations at this time have not been affected by this.
- Educating all employees in “social distancing” protocol.
- Suspending branch site visits by our suppliers and conducting business over the phone or by email.
- Educating our staff on proper hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Demanding self-reporting for any employee with confirmed and direct exposure.
In addition to these internal protocols, we have also taken the following steps to ensure continued function of our warehouse facilities.
- Limiting Will Call Transactions – we are still fully operational at our 8 stocking distribution centers. Same day, Will Call pickup is available when required but access to our buildings will be limited.
- Conducting Deep Cleaning processes at all of our facilities to ensure this is no concern for the product we provide you.
- Facilitating internal wellness checks and establishing quarantine protocols for all staff that may have been affected by the virus.
Many of you are, more than likely, taking similar steps and we fully support and will respect your internal protocols on this matter. With that in mind, our outside sales representatives will primarily interact and conduct business with you by phone, email, and webinar. Our veteran team will be contacting you even more than usual during this time and look forward to speaking with you. Be assured we are doing everything in our power to excel during this time and continue to provide you with uninterrupted service and support.
Our thoughts remain with those who have been directly affected by the COVID-19 outbreak and with those brave men and women in the healthcare field, our first responders and those who have been affected by this terrible outbreak. It is our sincere hope that this is short-lived and that we return to “business as normal” soon. Until then please know that All Current family is here to support you in any way we can.
Prescott Van Buskirk
SVP – Sales & Marketing