When time is critical, All Current is a complete source for electrical products. As a master distributor and value-added re-seller of electrical products with a national footprint, All Current sells leading brands of electrical products exclusively to electrical wholesalers. The company was started in 1981 and has grown nationally to eight stocking locations and four UL508A panel shop locations.
All Current Electrical Sales is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team.
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, a passion for results and a roll-up-your-sleeves-to-make-it-happen disposition. This position will report to the Marketing Manager while working closely with the Marketing Coordinator to play an integral role in All Current’s success.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Test, segment, and schedule email campaigns
- Post content to social media accounts and moderate account activity
- Analyze and report on weekly email campaigns and social media statistics
- Manage and develop email contact lists
- Manage and transfer leads to sales team
- Maintain marketing materials and sales tools to ensure they are accessible and up to date
- Coordinate promotional item orders with sales team and fulfillment center
- Fulfill and ship product catalogs and other marketing material as needed
- Assist with CRM maintenance and development
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing or Communications degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize assignments, multitask and manage time effectively
Other Skills Needed:
- Strong team player who wants to grow and learn more about marketing
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently
|Benefits Offered||Medical, 401K, Dental|