The latest switchrack project from our new metal fabrication shop was built for a large regional distributor in Louisiana and installed at Westlake Chemical. With quick ship capabilities, All Current delivered the switchrack 4 weeks after approval drawings, whereas a typical lead time would be up to 8 weeks.
The switchrack specifications:
- 12′ hot dipped galvanized steel frame
- 400A stainless steel bus box
- All stainless steel equipment
- Siemens combination starters (four Size 1, two Size 2 and two Size 4)
- Hammond stainless steel transformer
- Siemens lighting contactors and panelboard
- NEMA Type 4X 304 stainless steel enclosures
All electrical assembly was completed in our UL508A panel shop in Houston, TX.