Our new metal fabrication shop just built this 10’ x 10’ switchrack frame with a removable canopy roof. Our UL 508A panel shop is preparing the equipment to populate the frame. This switchrack will be installed at a Gulf Coast chemical plant and will be wind-rated to 120 MPH for storm protection purposes.
The complete project specifications are:
- 10’ x 10’ hot dipped galvanized steel frame
- Removable canopy roof
- All equipment mounted in NEMA Type 4X stainless steel enclosures
- 800 Amp stainless steel bus box
- 1 – stainless steel panelboard
- 1 – stainless steel transformer
- 1 – stainless steel 1200 Amp circuit breaker
- 1 – stainless steel 400 Amp circuit breaker
- 1 – stainless steel 100 Amp circuit breaker
- 2 – LED fixtures with photocell
- 1 – 2 gang weatherproof outlet
These instrument stands are also in the works in our fabrication shop. They will be populated in our UL 508A panel shop with gages, valve operators and other equipment.